Extending our response to Coronavirus / COVID-19
In March, we announced our COVID-19 response, which included free access for parents and students, and deep discounts for professionals through July 1st, 2020.
In the past two months, we’ve been able to gather a lot more information about the pandemic and how schools are managing remote learning. It seems clear that this isn’t something that’s going to go away quickly.
With that in mind, we’ve decided to extend our COVID measures through Labor day. That means that:
- Parents and students will continue to be able to access our materials for free through September 9th, 2020.
- Educators can get a 50% discount on our Complete Guided Therapy plan – $49.99/user through September 9th, 2020.
What if I already signed up as an educator or parent?
If you’ve already signed up, there’s no action you need to take. We’re automatically extending your access through September 9th, 2020 for free!
How do I sign up for a discounted plan?
- To sign up, simply go to this page and sign up for an account.
- Once you’re signed up, you’ll be emailed instructions on how to share materials with parents.
I’m a parent, how do I access materials for free?
Currently, parents are provided access through a share link from their child’s educators. If your child is working with a professional who is using Everyday Speech, ask them to invite you using their share link.
If your child isn’t working with an educator that’s using Everyday Speech, contact us and we’ll hook you up.
For the many customers who have been with Everyday Speech for months or even years, we want to say one thing…
Thank you for all that you do!
Not only does your support make it possible for us to continue to produce the high-quality content and fun activities that you’ve come to expect from us, it has also given us the opportunity to share our materials with a much wider audience than we ever thought possible.
For the months of March and April, we saw thousands of professionals and parents alike join the Social Learning Platform through our discounted or free parent subscriptions. This means that thousands of students now have access to these materials so that we can navigate through this time together.
With your continued support, we will be able to produce new content, features, and improvements that will enable us to support even more students in 2021 and beyond.
Looking for more resources?
- Looking to share materials with parents? Download this PDF document to learn how to create free accounts for the parents of the students you work with. If you feel your students are ready to create their own accounts, they can follow the same steps a parent would.
- See this blog post with recommendations for using Everyday Speech in a Remote Learning Environment
- See this blog post with a list of our favorite remote learning tools outside of Everyday Speech