Preschool and Kindergarten Social Communication and SEL Materials are Now Live!
It’s here! Subscribers now have access to our new preschool and kindergarten learning resources. Our Pre-K&K materials are available for the Social Communication track and the Social-Emotional Learning track.
The earlier we can prepare our students with social-emotional skills, the better! Our new research-supported materials will equip your PreK&K kids to face personal and social challenges, form strong relationships with others, and reach their full potential.
Here’s what to expect from the new preschool and kindergarten curricula:
- Fun and relatable new characters to foster engaged learning
- Evidence-based methodology, aligned to CASEL competencies
- Text-to-speech, onscreen highlighting, and visual cues to support non-readers
- Lessons covering a wide variety of social-emotional skills
- Different types of materials, including videos and interactive worksheets and games
- No-prep lesson plans
- Collaboration – share materials across departments, send homework to students and parents, track homework, and more!
Skills covered in the new curricula include:
- Understanding feelings
- Playing with others
- Listening and following directions
- Positive self-esteem and independence
- Special emphasis on mindfulness
- And many more!
Access our Pre-K and Kindergarten curricula now by purchasing our Premium or Basic Plan, or by generating a quote to submit a Purchase Order. Not sure? Try our platform for free for 30 days!
“I love the social skills videos of real kids actually modeling the skills. It’s so concrete for my students who struggle to understand these concepts.” – Sarah Wu M.A. CCC-SLP