Our Skills & Concepts
Keeping control of your thoughts and feelings is very important.
To stay in control we use our Self-Controller Scanner.
The skills we use to activate our Self-Controller Scanner are:
- Scan your brain and body to figure out when you are losing control.
- Am I paying attention? Do I know what everyone is talking about it?
- How am I feeling? Do I feel calm and neutral or am I feeling a bigger emotion?
- Pick a strategy you can use to get back in control. We might use different strategies at different times.
- Take the steps you need to get back in control. You might need to talk to an adult or ask for help.
Download concept image
(Right click and select "Open Link in New Tab")